4-Foot LED Linear
- Dimensions: 47.24" x 2.83" x 3.54"
- Fixture Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.2kg)
- 13000 lumens
- 5000K CCT
- CREE MHB-B LEDs
- Die-Cast 6061 aluminum
- Polycarbonate lens
- IP-67 Rated for Damp Locations
Ideal for new constructions, remodels or retrofit installations. Ideal for use in Closets, Foyers, Garages, Hallways, Corridors, Bedrooms, Offices, Kitchens, Utility Work Areas. The LLG0248180 provides up to 50,000 hours life. Low-profile, linear fixture with high-gloss grey die-cast aluminum end caps and white, polycarbonate lens diffuser for widespread, uniform illumination. Can be surface mounted to walls and ceilings. Easily replaces older two lamp fluorescent fixtures.120-277V Universal Voltage is suitable for both commercial and residential applications. Wide footprint matches the most common 4-foot fixtures 2-Light Fluorescent T8 or T12 Fixtures.
Extended Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer.
This limited warranty is not transferrable and extends only to the original Product purchaser.
Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening light, other than installation specific panels
- Cutting the interior connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Damage caused by the installation of the product outside the specified temperature or humidity range described in the Product information sheet
- Damage caused by any power source problems, including but not limited to unregulated power, short circuits, lighting hits, power surges, or under/over voltage supply
- Damage caused by the misuse of the Product or use in violation of any applicable national, state, province or local standard, code or instructions.
- Warranty does not cover broken lenses
LIMITED WARRANTY – LED Light Fixtures:
Vision X Lighting warrants cataloged LED Light Fixtures and LED components manufactured by Vision X against defects in materials and workmanship for a maximum period of 5 years from date of original shipment from VISION X as follow:
- Year 1 – Vision X will replace, reimburse or credit 100% of the original purchase price of the defective components or light fixtures at its own discretion
- Years 2 – 5 – Vision X will repair to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.