280-Watt High Bay
Designed to outshine and outlast the competition, the 280 Watt High Bay Series is a 1000 watt metal halide replacement featuring advanced electronic technology like pulse width modulation, electronic thermal management, and a redundant circuit design.
Designed to outshine and outlast the competition, the High Bay fixture features advanced electronic technology like Pulse Width Modulation, Electronic Thermal Management, and a Redundant Circuit Design (60 LED) that allow the fixture to function even if half of the light should fail for unknown reasons. This is part of the effort by Vision X to ensure that the High Bay fixture is the most dependable LED fixture in the workplace.
- 1000-watt metal halide replacement luminaire
- 36000 lumen, 5000K CCT
- High Voltage 180-528vAC
- Redundant circuit design, failsafe fixture
- Increased performance over high pressure sodium fixtures
- 10, 25, 40, 60, 90 & 180 beam pattern options
- Dimensions: 13.54" x 12.24" x 7.16"
- Gray colored housing
- Various mounting solutions and accessory hardware available (sold separately)
- 360 degree fully adjustable mounting system
- UL Certified
- UL 1598A Marine
- IP-68, IP69k
Extended Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer.
This limited warranty is not transferrable and extends only to the original Product purchaser.
Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening light, other than installation specific panels
- Cutting the interior connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Damage caused by the installation of the product outside the specified temperature or humidity range described in the Product information sheet
- Damage caused by any power source problems, including but not limited to unregulated power, short circuits, lighting hits, power surges, or under/over voltage supply
- Damage caused by the misuse of the Product or use in violation of any applicable national, state, province or local standard, code or instructions.
- Warranty does not cover broken lenses
LIMITED WARRANTY ? LED Light Fixtures:
Vision X Lighting warrants cataloged LED Light Fixtures and LED components manufactured by Vision X against defects in materials and workmanship for a maximum period of 5 years from date of original shipment from VISION X as follow:
- Year 1 ? Vision X will replace, reimburse or credit 100% of the original purchase price of the defective components or light fixtures at its own discretion
- Years 2 ? 5 ? Vision X will repair to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
Manufacturer: Vision X Lighting
Brand: Vision X
Technical Requirements Version: 4.2
Date Qualified: 11/02/2017
Product ID: PW5SZNS7
Main: Indoor Luminaires
General Application: High-Bay
Primary Use: High-Bay Luminaires for Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Is Parent Product: Yes
DLC Family Code: WWWBUV
Dimming Status: NotDimmable
Listing Status: Listed
Light Output: 31573 Im
Wattage: 273.6 W
Efficacy: 115.4 lm/W
Power Factor: 0.901
CCT: 4804 K
Total Harmonic Distortion: 20.1 %